Social media marketing takes dedication, but it offers an excellent ROI. The work required includes managing content, analyzing data, and future social media planning. These tools help you to manage various platforms and performance on each site.
It can be an overwhelming task. But you don’t have to go it alone. There are effective social media management tools on the market to help you deliver the right messages to the right audiences and at the right time.
Here we offer five social media management and marketing tools to execute their social media strategy across several platforms all in one location.
DEFINING SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT & WHY OPTIMIZATION IS IMPORTANT
Social media management involves keeping on top of all social media accounts and the conversations surrounding them. It also incorporates your social media strategy to increase engagement and brand exposure. The right combination of strategy and social media management tools will decrease the amount of time you spend on your social media marketing efforts
WHAT IS SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Social media management software is used to assemble content and engage with followers. The software also offers analytics, integration, user information collection, and audience segmentation.
FIVE SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT TOOLS AND PLATFORMS
- Buffer offers plans that vary from free to $399 a month. This streamlined social media management platform drives engagement on your social media accounts. They also have a suite that includes publishing, analytics, and collaboration products. With Buffer, you can try it out for 14 days.
- Hootsuite clients can choose from the free plan or paid plans that vary in price from $29 to $599/month. The largest social media management tool, used by more than 15 million is successful because it’s an all-in-one platform. Within the software you can schedule content, measure your ROI, plan, and run social media ads, and much more. Hootsuite’s 30-day trial gives you the chance to give it a test run.
- Sprout Social priced from $99 to $249, enables scheduling, monitoring, and reporting of all your social media accounts. As a bonus, you’ll get customer relationship management tools that allow you to see the profile of your customers. Reporting is where Sprout Social shines, with attractive reports that can be used as-is. Sprout Social offers a 30-day free trial.
- Social Pilot is a cost-effective option for social media management. You can sign up for plans ranging from $10 to $80 with a 14-day free trial. On one simple dashboard, you can use scheduling and analytics, manage clients, and find industry content.
- HubSpot is your all-in-one inbound marketing software includes social media management tools starting at $1,120 a month. It’s great for integrating all marketing efforts into one platform and measure your ROI.
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT DONE RIGHT
Use the following tips to improve your social media management game.
GET ON THE RIGHT PLATFORMS
Different social media platforms work differently and offer unique features. If you’re all about visual advertising, Instagram and Pinterest are best for you. You may want to try your brand on several or new platforms and see how well your accounts perform and which platforms are delivering for your organization.
KNOW YOUR AUDIENCE AND HOW TO SPEAK TO THEM
To provide content perfect for your audience, you must know who they are and what speaks to them. There are tools within each platform, as well as third-party tools that will help you hone in on your audience and what matters to them.
LISTEN TO YOUR AUDIENCE AND ANALYSIS WHAT YOU HEAR
Make sure that you are listening to your followers. See what they are sharing, what they are saying, and use this to analyze your audience and if your messaging is working.
CONNECT WITH INFLUENCERS
Connect and encourage them to promote your product or service. Make sure you are managing the influencer relationship. You need to ensure you have the right influencers, define your goals, and let them in on the strategy you have. Once they start working for you, analyze the results to determine if any changes are needed.
Need help finding and implementing your KPIs? Visit www.vanquishmediagroup.com for our hands on expertise to help identify, track, and optimize critical campaigns for your brand and business. Check our portfolio and see for yourself some of our top performing campaigns.